Snuba of Key West
Explore Key West’s gorgeous underwater world through the comfort and convenience of SNUBA. Go beyond snorkeling and get below the surface, where you’ll dive deep into the ocean without the need for heavy gear or a dive certification. With a breathing system that supplies air from a raft, you can leisurely and safely take in the spectacular sights of the sea and come up to the surface as often as you like.
- SNUBA Experience: Go 20 feet below the surface without a cumbersome tank and see beautiful marine life up close.
- Simply Scenic: With no prior diving experience necessary you can simply relax and take in the underwater sights.
- Comfortable Catamaran: Enjoy a scenic ride on a 33-foot power catamaran equipped with easy water access, and a restroom.
What to Bring:
What to Wear:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Towel (from ship)
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- All guests on this tour must be able to swim.