Key West Parasail
Enjoy a unique and spectacular bird’s eye view of Key West on an unforgettable parasailing adventure. After a gentle take-off from a parasailing boat take to the skies to see America’s southernmost city from 400 feet in the air, boasting an incomparable panoramic perspective. Admire the many sights available from this vantage point and join the list of air explorers who have taken this memorable and scenic flight.
- Parasailing Flight: Rise as high as 400 feet above the water and see Key West from a unique vantage point.
- Bird’s Eye View: Enjoy panoramic sights of the southernmost city that can only be seen from the air.
- Parasailing Boat: Experience gentle dry takeoffs and landings from the back of a 12-passenger parasailing boat.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Guests under 16 must fly tandem with a parent.