Key Lime Bike Tour
Learn about the history of famous Key West on a guided bike tour. The island’s charm is evident as you cruise by legendary venues such as Margaritaville, Louie’s Backyard, Captain Tony’s, Sloppy Joe’s and the Key West Cemetery. You’ll also cruise by Ernest Hemingway's home and the Presidential Gates which lead to Truman’s Little White House, Florida’s only presidential museum. You’ll also have a chance for a photo opportunity at the marker for the Southernmost Point in the continental USA. You’ll finish your tour with a complimentary slice of Key Lime Pie.
- Beach Cruiser Biking: See the most famous sights of unforgettable Key West, rich with history and colorful characters.
- Southernmost Point: Grab a unique photo opportunity at the Southernmost Point of the United States, 90 miles from Cuba.
- Sweet Treat: Enjoy a complimentary slice of Key Lime Pie.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
What to Wear:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether these types of tours are appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
- Pregnant women should not select this tour.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.