Kayak Nature Tour
Experience the serenity and bliss of nature on an inspiring kayak eco-tour through Key West and Stock Island. Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through the calm, pristine waters where you’ll see a large variety of marine life, birds and native plants up close and personal. Look out for beautiful tropical fish, gentle rays and conch shells as you make way between the waterways of mangrove-canopied canals and streams.
- Kayak Adventure: Paddle the stunning shallow blue waters of Key West and Stock Island in a comfortable high-back kayak.
- Wildlife Watch: Spy egrets, herons, osprey and hawks in their habitat and tropical fish, rays, crabs and conch underwater.
- Guided Tour: Your knowledgeable guide will point out all the highlights of this pristine natural habitat.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses