Catamaran Sail and Snorkel
Visit a living coral reef on a delightful catamaran sail and snorkel tour. Cruise on a state-of-the-art catamaran to your exclusive snorkel location where your underwater adventure begins. You will descend right into the bounty of beautiful marine life below the surface and admire the tropical species that exist nowhere else on earth. You will then have time to relax and reflect as you enjoy a delightful beverage, wine or beer.
- Snorkel Adventure: Explore North America’s only living coral reef and see species that exist nowhere else on earth.
- Luxury Catamaran: Ride on a catamaran that is part of the largest and most luxurious fleets in the Keys.
- Complimentary Beverage: After your snorkel, enjoy soda, beer, wine or water while relaxing on a comfortable luxury catamaran.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Guests must be at least 5 years of age to participate in the snorkeling portion.