XPLOR-All Inclusive Adventure
OVERVIEW: Xplor is a unique underground world, with activities that invite you to explore the jungle and discover a fantastic world beyond the surface. If you enjoy extreme adventure, enhanced emotions and deep sensations, this tour is perfect for you. HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy 13 exciting zip lines through the forest. Journey through the jungle on amphibious vehicles. Swim surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites. Discover a raft route across subterranean caverns. Enjoy a nutritious and light buffet. NOTES: Your entrance to the park includes life jacket, helmet and harness, raft and hand paddles, two-seated amphibious vehicles, lockers, dressing rooms, showers, and lunch.
Get ready to "Xplor" it all at a unique underground world full of heart racing activities. Fly through the air on the zip lines of the Caribbean's lively forest complete with refreshing water landings and suspension bridges. You can take a ride on the wild side with amphibious vehicles, while exploring an underground paradise. Enjoy a swim between amazing stalactites and stalagmites or discover a raft route across subterranean caverns while paddling with your hands.
- Xplor: Take a heart-pumping ride through the forest, across 13 zip lines amid suspension bridges in this underground world.
- Amphibious Vehicle Ride: Tour the jungle on a two-seated amphibious vehicle.
- Subterranean Adventure: Paddle a raft through mystical caverns and swim between stalactites and stalagmites.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Insect repellant
- Towel (from ship)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Change of clothes
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Walking shoes
- Water shoes (mandatory)
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Use of water shoes mandatory.
- Activity level ranges from moderate to strenuous.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Light and nutritious buffet included.
- Park entrance includes life jacket, helmet and harness.
- Lockers, dressing rooms and showers available.
- Drivers must present a valid driver's license.
- Entrance to park includes life jacket, helmet, harness, raft, hand paddles, 2-seater amphibious vehicle, lockers, dressing rooms, showers, and lunch.
- Adventure Park allows guests to enjoy the day at their leisure.
- Kindly note that duration at the park will be based on your ship's time at port.
- For Vision of the Seas sailings and other select ships / sail dates, tour is approximately 7 hours due to limited port time.