Fury Catamaran Snorkel and Beach Break
Sail on a 65 foot state-of-the-art catamaran to a gorgeous snorkeling site where you will explore Cozumel's famous reefs. After snorkeling, follow the extraordinary coast to Fury's where a private beach awaits. Go for a swim in the crystal clear waters, take a kayak ride or simply relax on the shoreline. Get in on the action at Fury's Aqua Park where you can try water trampolines, paddle surf boards, or platinum aqua glide slide.
- Catamaran Sail and Snorkel: Enjoy the boat's many amenities and explore the gorgeous reefs and underwater wildlife of Cozumel.
- Beach Break: Swim, kayak or relax on a breathtaking beach with a complimentary beverage.
- Fury's Aqua Park: Bounce on a water trampoline, paddle board or speed down a wild water slide.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- Lunch available at additional cost. Snorkeling equipment provided.
- A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.