Amazing Secret River & Cavern
Come explore the region's most unique natural treasure an amazing series of caverns connected by underground waterways! Walk, wade, and swim through the easy 600m route. Incredible stalactites, stalagmites and other formations will astound you with their variety and natural splendor!
Walk into a labyrinth of caverns interconnected by underground waterways.You can swim or wade through an 600 meter route past stalactites, stalagmites and other formations.
A guide will inform you about the caverns cultural importance as you stroll through this mesmerizing subterranean world. You’ll have opportunities to enjoy a delicious snack and beverage and free time to explore Playa del Carmen.
- Cavern Excursion: Swim and wade through underground waterways and stroll through an amazing subterranean world.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Change of Clothes
- Towel from ship
What to Wear:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Walking shoes
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Water shoes
- Watches, Jewelry, Photo or video cameras are not allowed.
- The ferry to and from Playa del Carmen is included.
- Guests can purchase photo packages that go from $25 to $99.
- Guest with mobility issues should not select tour.
- Salads, sandwiches, fresh fruits and served as a buffet.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Uneven ground inside the system.
- Minimum age is 4 years old.