Deluxe Beach Break and Playa Mia Water Park
Enjoy a day of active sun time at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park, with amazing amenities. Kayak, swim, steer a sunfish sailboat, play on a water trampoline, pedal a water bicycle, rent snorkel or diving gear, or just relax on a beach float — so much to do! Or stick to land sports and hit the soccer court, play ping pong or volleyball. Don’t miss the Floating Park and the Water Park!
- Grand Beach Park & Water Park: Enjoy more than twenty land and water sport activities or just lounge in the sun.
- Water Park: The kids will love the Buccanees bay with a pirate ship, the Twin Twister Waterslides,and the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage tub.
- Amenities: Tour includes transportation, domestic open bar, international buffet, lounge chairs, hammocks, swimming pool, and over 20 attractions.
What to Bring
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing.
- Hat and sunglasses
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Additional activities available for a nominal fee.
- Participation in any activity is solely at guest’s discretion and at their own risk.
- Complimentary beverages and international buffet.
- Changing rooms and freshwater showers available.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation to and from beach.
- Restrictions may apply to all activities and services.
- Buccaneer’s Bay Water Toys- Max Height - 1.2 m or 3 ft 11 in., Max weight - 60 kg or 132lbs.
- Twin Twister Waterslides - Min Height - 1 m or 3 ft 3 in, Max weight - 113 kg or 250 lb.