Dolphin Push, Pull and Swim, Manatee Interaction at Chankanaab
Swim and play with some extraordinary dolphins on an exciting tour at Chankanaab. Let a dolphin push you as you ride a boogie board, then glide across the water holding onto his fins. After you've experienced this unmatched exhilaration, pose for a photo as you kiss and cuddle. Later, interact with a manatee for a full ten minutes, then watch a wildly hilarious sea lion show before exploring the grounds of Chankanaab National Park.
- Dolphin Swim: Take a joyous boogie board ride, swim with, and even kiss a beautiful and friendly dolphin.
- Manatee Interaction: Interact with the rarely accessible manatee in deeper water.
- Sea Lion Show: Watch this hilarious and loveable animal perform for you.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Minimum age is 5 years of age and minimum height is 42 inches.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Avoid alcohol before water activities.
- Full dockside briefing of activities and safety by trainer.
- Transportation back to the ship is available every hour.
- Guests 11 and under must be accompanied in the water by a fully participating adult.
- In-water program duration 40 minutes.
- Complimentary beverage included.
- Lockers, fresh water showers, changing rooms, swimming pool and Sea Lion show are included.