Cozumel Country Club is an 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course built around Cozumel's native trees, mangroves, marshlands and tropical rainforest. The course totals 6,816 yards from the back tees. The golf course is also home to blue crabs, iguanas, crocodiles, raccoons, a multitude of bird species and other wildlife.
• Please note that there will be no partial refunds due to rain.
• Price includes green fees, transportation and shared golf cart.
• Club and shoe rental are not part of the golf package.
• Club rentals are $45 per person (prices subject to change).
• Shoe rental is $13 per person (prices subject to change).