3 Reef Snorkel by Boat
Come on board for a Caribbean sightseeing & snorkel adventure and enjoy a leisurely day at sea. Cruise out into the turquoise waters en route to three distinct reef locations where you will have three varied snorkel adventures. Gear up and follow your guide through the clear waters and over colorful coral reef formations as you explore exotic fish and marine life. You will be provided with a ship's captain & crew, tour guide, snorkel gear and 2 complementary beverages (Sodas or Bottled Water). Snacks and beer are available for purchase.
Discover a pristine underwater world as you plunge into the dazzling waters off Cozumel for a snorkeling adventure through three distinct coral reefs. Enjoy panoramic coastal views and soothing breezes while gliding by boat across turquoise waters off the Mexican shore alongside a welcoming and experienced crew. Equipped with snorkel gear, swim around three coral reef systems that teem with colorful tropical fish and other marine life. Enjoy two complimentary beverages, snacks and beer are available for purchase.
- Scenic Cruise: Relish spectacular coastal views and soothing ocean breezes as you glide across turquoise waters on a boat.
- Guided Snorkeling: Suit up with snorkel gear alongside an experienced crew before exploring three coral reefs and viewing marine life.
- Refreshments: Relax on board after your adventure with two complimentary beverages, while snacks and beer are available for purchase.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Shoes with non-slip soles
- Change of clothes
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Avoid alcohol before water activities.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.