The One Thing You Don't Want to Miss
Visit the luxurious Bahamian resort, Atlantis in Paradise Island. Interact with amazing dolphins at Atlantis Dolphin Cay, one of the largest dolphin habitats in the world. Register for the Aquaventure program, the premier water park in the Caribbean, and participate on a Discover Atlantis Tour. View more than 50,000 fascinating species of marine life in the largest open-air aquarium in the world. Visit Predator Lagoon where you'll see sharks, barracuda and many other creatures from the deep.
Other Fun Things to Do
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with a dolphin at Blue Lagoon Island. Have your picture taken while kissing these loving creatures, learn about their anatomy, and pet and feed them while standing in waist-deep water - all at the wonderful facility that is home to Universal Studios' Flipper, who starred in the 1996 movie with the same name.
- Go on a glass-bottom-boat tour for a glimpse into the underwater world of the Bahamas.
- Escape the bustle of the Nassau waterfront for time on the private iconic Pearl Island.
- Experience a fully interactive chocolate tour at Graycliff Chocolatier, as you surround yourself with delicious chocolate confections, learn about the regional cacao bean, and create and take home your own chocolate masterpiece.
- Bar hop at the finest brews, and get an authentic taste of the Bahamas. This festive crawl introduces you to the history, culture, and traditions of beer making.
While in Nassau, experience the wonders of a majestic coral reef or the intrigue of a sunken wreck on a dive excursion.
The Bahamian dollar (BSD) is the official unit of currency. U.S. dollars, traveler's checks and credit cards are widely accepted.