1850 Eller Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Port Everglades website
Royal Caribbean Directions to Fort Lauderdale/Everglades Cruise Terminal:
From Fort Lauderdale International Airport (5 miles):
- Exit the airport and follow signs for I-595 East/Port Everglades. Continue to the last exit on I-595 East and follow the signs to Port Everglades.
- This will automatically take you to the Port Everglades security entrance.
- From there, follow the directional signs for your designated ship's pier terminal.
From Miami International Airport (30 miles):
- Take 836 East to I-95 North.
- Exit I-95 North at 595 East.
- Follow 595 to the end; then follow the Port Everglades signs.
After dropping off your checked luggage at the pier terminal with the porters and cruise line representative, proceed to the appropriate parking garage for that terminal. Rates are $15 USD per day for the regular vehicles and $19 for the oversized vehicles (rates subject to change without notice by the Port Authority). For additional information or vehicle size restrictions, please contact USA Parking at (954)468-3680.
Security at the Pier
Please expect delays related to security and immigration procedures when arriving at the pier to board the ship. These procedures have been designed for your safety and all attempts will be made to expedite you through the process as quickly as possible.
For additional information on Port Everglades visit the port website. For any day of travel concerns you may have, please contact us at (800) 256-6649 or (305) 539-4107.
Our Florida Bus Program is provided by Cruise Connection of Florida. For rates, availability and pick up locations, please contact their Reservations center at (800) 327-6700.